Customer Care Agent-Hungarian/Bucuresti
Oraș de lucru
World Performance Group – WPG – is an multi-award winning, multilingual Business Process Outsourcing center located in Romania, Eastern Europe. We provide services in multiple European languages. Our focus customers are small to mid-sized companies requiring outsourcing solutions. We strive to be an extension of all company’s business processes.
Currently we have some exciting multi-campaign opportunities available; a globally recognized technology company that creates great products based on a design-driven value. We are looking for someone who is comfortable interacting with customers, offers excellent customer service and enjoys working in a small, multi-lingual, office-based team. The current position is for Bucharest, our office is located near to Piata Muncii metro station, sector 2. Your will have a full time or a part time schedule between the interval of 08:00 AM - 8 PM , Monday to Sunday. Your job will be to communicate with these companies/customers when contacted, explore the issue, and follow the standard procedures to escalate it to the correct place while documenting all the relevant info for L2 technicians We need someone that not only feels comfortable interacting with different devices physically but also has a technical mindset when dealing with software. All training will be provided, and although previous experience is desired, is not essential We are looking for Full Time and Part Time customer service agents with the following languages: fluent Hungarian ( English is an advantage , all the training materials are in English) .
Obiectivele rolului și responsabilități:
- Dealing with first level customer service queries about the products and/or services of our client via chat/ email/ call.
- Dealing with multiple different external stakeholders as the first point of contact with a ticketing system (jira) internal messaging service, email or by phone
- Support for basic customer issues such as solving usage problems and fulfilling service desk requests that need IT involvement.
- If no solution is available, escalate the issue to external support team.
- Trained to solve known problems and follow standard guidelines.
- Use the client’s systems to process requests and register all contacts &resolutions.
- Responding to requests within the appropriate time frame to ensure Service Level Agreement with the client is met.
- Represents the company in the most professional possible manner.
You must have:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience using Microsoft Office suite or equivalent software.
- Display excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- The right to live and work in RomaniaPreferred Experience
- Call center, strong customer service and sales experience, preferred but not essential
- Consistent work history and excellent attendance record.
We offer : Base salary above the market Meal tickets Private medical insurance Fun atmosphere Friendly working schedule