Customer Care Support- fluent German Bucuresti/remote
Oraș de lucru
We have some exciting multi-campaign opportunities available; a globally recognized technology company that creates great products based on a design-driven value, with smart devices and intelligent services.
You will also be providing support for a globally recognized streaming service which provides its platform to several world renowned companies to cover the out of hours streaming support service.
We are looking for someone who is comfortable interacting with customers, offers excellent customer service and enjoys working in a small, multi-lingual, office-based team located in Bucharest.
Your job will be to communicate with these companies/customers when contacted, explore the issue, and follow the standard procedures to escalate it to the correct place while documenting all the relevant info for L2 technicians
We need someone that not only feels comfortable interacting with different devices physically but also has a technical mindset when dealing with software. All training will be provided, and although previous experience is desired, is not essential
The position will be part time, 4 hours/day, 20 hours/week , Monday to Friday with a flexible schedule during the day. and we are looking for someone who speaks fluent/native German language.
- Dealing with first level customer service queries about the products and/or services of our client via chat/ email/ call.
- Dealing with multiple different external stakeholders as the first point of contact with a ticketing system (jira) internal messaging service, email or by phone
- Support for basic customer issues such as solving usage problems and fulfilling service desk requests that need IT involvement.
- If no solution is available, escalate the issue to external support team.
- Trained to solve known problems and follow standard guidelines.
- Use the client’s systems to process requests and register all contacts &resolutions.
- Responding to requests within the appropriate time frame to ensure Service Level Agreement with the client is met.
- Represents the company in the most professional possible manner.You must have:High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience using Microsoft Office suite or equivalent software.
- Display excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- The right to live and work in Romania
Call center, strong customer service and sales experience, preferred but not essential
Consistent work history and excellent attendance record.
Obiectivele rolului și responsabilități:
- Responds to customer requests through the specific ticketing platform (phone calls, chat, e-mail) on time and effectively, providing accurate and complete information, at high quality standards;
- Take the client's notifications promptly and ensure that they are resolved properly and if he/she cannot resolve them, he/she will forward them to the responsible department or hierarchical supervisor as soon as possible;
- Processes orders, forms, applications, customer requests, as the case may be;
- Responds to the clients in a professional way, treating them with kindness and availability, being strictly forbidden to raise the tone or address insults of the clients;
- Records all information of requests, comments, complaints and actions taken to solve them using the specific software applications and ensures that the data entered are correct and complete;