Production Activity Leader
Oraș de lucru
Nivelul de experiență
Nivel de studii
- University degree
- Minimum 5 years experience in manufacturing industry in Shopfloor related jobs: – Production, Industrial Engineering or Quality engineering.
- Preferable Previous Shopfloor leadership experience (as hierarchical or at least as functional)– more than 2 years
- Project management know-how and experience
- Knowledge of Quality management tools (problem solving, root cause analysis, etc.)
- Good Microsoft Office know-how
- International experience during studies/internship or work - is a plus
- Knowledge of standard manufacturing KPIs (TEEP, scrap rate, efficiency);
- Knowledge and understanding of the tire manufacturing process is a plus.
- Lean management tools know-how and validated experience (5S, VSM, SMED…)
- Driving for results
- Integrity and commitment
- Communicating with impact
- English language (fluent level)
Apply only if you have the required experience and all the qualifications mentioned.
Only applicants who meet all job requirements will be contacted.
For further information, we are at your disposal via e-mail (info @ resurseumane.ro).
ResurseUmane.ro is searching for a Production Activity Leader - Tires Business Area.
We are recruiting for our client - a leading company in the automotive market, with headquarters in Timișoara.
If you have experience in the automotive field and in managing a team, then this job is for you.
Obiectivele rolului și responsabilități:
Tracking operational activity and results against the objectives of the set daily indicators (safety, quality and volume), identifying deviations from the objectives, analyzing problems with the Business team and ensuring the implementation of corrective actions to achieve the daily objectives defined in the area
- Monitors the efficiency of machines in order to achieve the target TEEP but also to ensure the losses are within the target. Ensures proper losses reporting (and checks the accuracy and plausibility). Ensures the analysis of root-causes (when deviation from target) and corrective actions definition and implementation, follow-up evolution charts and the defined action plans. The follow-up process and corrective actions has to be ensured continuously, not only at day/week/month level but also cascade to shift leader to monitor the efficiency along each shift.
- Plans and manages inventory levels: defines targets and updates them according to production volume level, complexity and inventory capacity
- Follow up machines status, deviation, breakdown, analysis and implement actions to reach the targets defined
- Cascading objectives / decisions / actions to the teams on the shifts and following their fulfillment
- Perform standard audit in the area to ensure the right volume vs standards, including performs audit and ensures layout respect & FEFO application
- Promotes the Yokoten culture and ensures the implementation and the use of the SPS in his area, both by CBT2 and CBT1 (VRS, A3, 8D…). Encourage a culture focused on PDCA & KPI's.
- Promotes the Lean and Kaizen management culture within the team
- Defines the most efficient layout in his area and ensures the respect of the layout, as well as the implementation of necessary visual management. Ensures that the cleaning plan is respected.
- Coordinates and ensures the development and implementation of new standards / concepts / working methods
- Ensures the check and update of FMEA takes place minimum once per year or each time there is a process change
- Holds Scrap I-IV Meetings to define and follow up short, mid and long term actions related to scrap or Work-off & Rework in his area in order to reduce the Scrap I-IV. Guides the organization for Scrap I-IV reduction related activities. Reports and develops – Scrap I-IV Budget and Forecast Figures
- Defining and managing medium-term action plans in order to improve results
- Leading key projects / action plans within the area