SAP ABAP Academy with German
What you'll bring along
• No previous experience is needed, any experience is just a plus
• Student at Computer Science, Information Technology or Business Informatics
• Relational database knowledge
• Code reading and understanding ability
• Knowledge of SQL, Object Oriented programming (OOP), Design Patterns, Web API REST/SOAP services, UNIT/Integration testing
• Experience working in an Agile environment is a plus
• Advanced English language skills are mandatory
• German language skills are a big plus
Who we are
At NTT DATA, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company’s growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA and for the people who work here.
As member of the SAP ABAP Academy, you will work together with a designated mentor, and with his support you will approach technical concepts, will develop applications based on business requirements and gain experience in a real team.
We are searching for full-time availability only, the plan is to prepare you for active projects where you can put in practice what you have learned.
Obiectivele rolului și responsabilități:
What you'll be doing
• You will learn systematically how to create and modify SAP ABAP code
• We will introduce you to the fundamental skills needed to understand SAP ABAP programming and start creating your own ABAP programs
• Attend the daily courses according to the learning and development plan
• Self-study based on the suggested documents
• Interface programming including Web services, REST and SOAP
• Introduction to S4/HANA specific technologies
• Feedback sessions with mentor
• Project presentation and final evaluation
What’s in it for you
✔ New beginnings can be a challenge. We promise a smooth integration and a supportive mentor
✔ Pick your working style: choose from Remote, Hybrid or Office work opportunities
✔ Early bird or night owl? Our projects have different working hours to suit your needs
✔ Nobody is born an expert. Sharpen your tech skills with our sponsored certifications, trainings and top e-learning platforms
✔ We want you to stay healthy! Enjoy our Private Health Insurance – it’s custom-made for you
✔ A clear mind is a healthy mind. Attend individual coaching sessions or go one step further by joining our accredited Coaching School
✔ Make the most of our epic parties or themed events – they’re lovingly designed for our people and their families
NTT DATA Romania is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants regardless to race, color, religion, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for all employees.