SAP ISU Academy with German
Oraș de lucru
What you are good at & what you’ll need to win
• You have at least 6 months experience in SAP technologies and tools
• You have completed your studies with a focus on (business) informatics or comparable training
• You know the interrelationships as well as the broad spectrum of the energy industry and are interested in green energy billing
• You enjoy taking responsibility and working together with and for customers
• Agile working motivates you and flexible working environments help you to master challenges
• You are willing to travel occasionally
• Ability to conduct specialized conversations confidently in German as well as in English
Do you want to actively shape the energy transition by developing modern software platforms? Our program offers you the stable basis to master the challenges of all stakeholders together, from large corporations to municipal utilities to end customers.
Together with your expertise, we want to advance the digitalization of the key energy industry and offer you attractive career opportunities as well as opportunities for further development while balancing your career and personal freedom. Join our team!
Obiectivele rolului și responsabilități:
What you can expect & what we want you to do
• Join our training program that starts with your introduction to the basics of the German energy industry, overview and detailed knowledge of SAP and the SAP industry solution IS-U/ S4Utilities, supplemented by consulting skills, tools and methods
• This will be followed by specialist and process-oriented training in the specialist teams (Billing, Financial Management, Technical Management and Customer Processes)
• At the end of the training cycle (approx. 10 weeks, level Business), the participants will know the relevant core processes of the energy industry.
• After a targeted individual onboarding, you will quickly take on responsibility in your first projects.
• In Agile working methods you will optimize processes and implement new platform solutions for and with our customers in the energy industry environment
• As a member of our closely operating team, you will work your way into new technologies and solutions and share your expertise
• You will shape the future in cooperation with SAP as part of an active SAP community
• You work digitally and flexibly, independently and self-organized, decentralized or on-site
• You will be able to operate these core processes in SAP IS-U / S4U and are able to make adjustments
• You will master the necessary tools and methods of a consultant and can be deployed in initial customer situations